turf rake stone picker
The TURF RAKE stone picker removes stones from scarified soil and expedites a variety of turf restoration & grooming processes. Adapted from the same tine-raking technology as the proven SURF RAKE, the TURF RAKE is a fast and effective stone picker for medium to large areas, like horse arenas, golf course developments, and farms. The TURF RAKE:
- Removes stone, rock, sod, roots, sticks and similar debris from soil
- Grades rough or scarified soil
- Aerates the soil- leaving a gently harrowed area
- Tines penetrate the soil digging down to remove buried stones ensuring thick top layer of stone free soil
WALK-BEHIND STONE PICKERS
If you are looking to pick stones from a smaller soil or sand-based area, you may benefit from our walk-behind units:
STONE PICKER BENEFITS
WHY USE One?
- Cut Hand Labor Costs: Stone pickers can quickly do the work that previously took many men and many hours of hand raking.
- Simplify mechanical methods: Removes stone, level uneven areas, and leave the surface ready for planting all in one pass.
- Cut Material Costs by grading to fine tolerance
WHERE are they USED?
- Horse arenas, paddocks, and race tracks
- Ball fields & picnic areas
- Site work- for schools, hospitals, industrial buildings
- Golf courses- fairways, greens, driving ranges and new or rehabilitation construction
- Agricultural uses, like seed bed preparation
- Strafing range munition removal
- Wastewater treatment fields
WHO USES them?
- Site Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Highway Contractors
- Park Department
- Golf Course Builders
- Horse Farms
- Military Training Bases
- Wastewater Processing Centers