What does the TURF RAKE stone picker do?
- Grades rough or scarified soil
- Removes- stone, sod, roots, sticks and similar debris
- Aerates the soil- leaving a gently harrowed area
- Tines penetrate the soil digging down to remove buried stones ensuring thick top layer of stone free soil
Where is the TURF RAKE stone picker used?
- Site work- for schools, hospitals, industrial buildings
- Golf Courses- fairways, greens, driving ranges and new or rehabilitation construction
- Roads, Highways and Parkways- median strips, berms, shoulders, clover leafs, etc.
- Recreation Areas- for ball parks, picnic areas, horse rinks and race tracks
View a complete list of TURF RAKE Stone Picker Applications.
Who uses the TURF RAKE stone picker?
- Site Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Highway Contractors
- Park Department
- Golf Course Builders
- Horse Farms
To Cut Hand Labor Costs- the TURF RAKE stone picker can quickly do the work that previously took many men and many hours of hand raking.
- Simplify mechanical methods - the TURF RAKE stone picker in one pass removes stone, elevates the debris to a hopper at the rear, levels uneven areas and leaves the surface ready for planting all in one pass.
- To Cut Material Costs- by grading to fine tolerances and
- To Cut warranty costs and call backs- because of bad or thin spots
Turf Rake Stone Picker Brochure